Meet Delaiah Clark...
1. Where do you live? South Bend, Indiana.
2. How long have you been riding? Four years
3. What is your horse's) name? I don't have a horse of my own -yet- so I'm riding a friends horse, Bo.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at my friends, they have been gifted with incredible horse-knowledge so they multitask as my trainer.
5. Do you show? I currently am not showing.
6. What is something that you really enjoy doing with your horse? Trail Riding. Bo is really docile under saddle and makes a great trail horse!
7. What is your horses favorite treat? Anything! He loves attention and treats.
8. How many days a week do you train? Unfortunately, just one, for now. It's been a busy year.
9. Any other hobbies? Yes! Photography! I'm an assistant for a local photographer.
10. What riders inspire you? Tiana Coudray and Magan Sparks. They are both amazing riders.
11. Who is your favorite designer? Kate Spade!
12. Where do you like to shop? Target, naturally. I also like Forever 21 and Modcloth
13.How do you wear your riding look out? I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans to ride, but I am constantly wearing my Justin boots! I also really like horse related jewelry and accessories. Snaffle bits especially.
If you want a chance to be like Delaiah, like our Facebook page and send us a message explaining why you think you should be our next spotlight rider!