Thursday, June 13, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Equus Now!Since I have been on summer break I decided to go to the racetrack to see some of my dads horses race at Scioto Downs, but I had other motives as well... My favorite thing about Columbus is that it is home to Equus Now! aka best tack store in the whole entire world!:)I especially love that they have a huge consignment area in the back of the store that's filled with used tack, blankets, and show clothes.Here's some of my favorite things that I found there:
I absolutely adore everything Baker!It's just so classic and elegant. Equus has it all :)
Another section of saddle pads. It's an indoor rainbow :)
These Equifit boots were soooooo smooshy. AHHHHH <3
This Barbour jacket was my favorite. The picture on the left doesn't do it any justice though :/
These pretty little things are called MacWet Gloves. I couldn't believe my eyes when i found them in the CONSIGNMENT SHOP BRAND NEW! They are sooooooooo soft and comfy.
I couldn't help but take a picture of these tiny red paddock boots that I found in the consignment shop. I kinda want a pair in my size haha.
This is a Grand Prix horse sweater I found on one of the walls. It's perfect for chilling at home after a show or a cold day at the barn. Not to mention that it's super soft!
~The Equestrian Teen
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Meet Delaiah Clark...
1. Where do you live? South Bend, Indiana.
2. How long have you been riding? Four years
3. What is your horse's) name? I don't have a horse of my own -yet- so I'm riding a friends horse, Bo.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at my friends, they have been gifted with incredible horse-knowledge so they multitask as my trainer.
5. Do you show? I currently am not showing.
6. What is something that you really enjoy doing with your horse? Trail Riding. Bo is really docile under saddle and makes a great trail horse!
7. What is your horses favorite treat? Anything! He loves attention and treats.
8. How many days a week do you train? Unfortunately, just one, for now. It's been a busy year.
9. Any other hobbies? Yes! Photography! I'm an assistant for a local photographer.
10. What riders inspire you? Tiana Coudray and Magan Sparks. They are both amazing riders.
11. Who is your favorite designer? Kate Spade!
12. Where do you like to shop? Target, naturally. I also like Forever 21 and Modcloth
13.How do you wear your riding look out? I usually just wear a t-shirt and jeans to ride, but I am constantly wearing my Justin boots! I also really like horse related jewelry and accessories. Snaffle bits especially.
If you want a chance to be like Delaiah, like our Facebook page and send us a message explaining why you think you should be our next spotlight rider!